Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Knight-Captain

Yoga Poker. What a bunch of BS!!!

Yoga Poker advertises a $25 no-deposit bonus and 4 daily freerolls. Only thing is, to claim the $25, you first have to earn frequent player points by playing in real money games. Kind of hard to do w/ no money so, basically, you'd have to deposit money to earn the points needed to claim the no-deposit bonus.

They say you can earn the points needed by winning money in freerolls and using that money to play real money games. Only thing is, they don't have any freerolls to do that with and, even if they did, we all know how hard it is to win enough freerolls to earn enough money to play real money games and earn enough points to claim the bonus. It can be done, but it takes a while, and they only give you 30 days to earn the points needed to claim the bonus.

I e-mailed them to ask them about the 4 daily freerolls that they advertise, and they said that they are temporarily unavailable. Well, I would think that if the freerolls are unavailable, then they should stop advertising them. Basically, that site is a bunch of bull, so I recommend that people avoid it.

Private
    they have a freeroll every saturday night 7 pm and a pw 7am on sunday i think ! but yeah not enough to make the monthly points...when yoga first started they had 4 daily tourneys i won about $70 then oneday the freerolls stopped

Banned
    i only play on fulltilt poker thats it

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey999 View Post
    i only play on fulltilt poker thats it
    That's great for you, but I live in the U.S. Plus, even when we were allowed to play there, I would never limit myself to one room. Only way I would ever do that is if a site came out w/ cards that could be considered truly random. Unfortunately, I haven't seen that, yet, and probably won't ever, unless maybe online poker is legalized in the U.S. so there's some serious regulation. I really did like FTP's software, but the outrageous amount of bad beats was no different than any other site.

well put gtrippp total agreement

Private

cake skins

yoga is in the long line of failing cake network skins and if they give ya nothing to download for why bother i play at a few different ones but some i avoid always and especially now sine withdrawing has got to be tough as heck now

isnt this a unsuccesfully scam ? .. this is what it looks like

To hell with Cake and their whole network,,,,,$500 min. for a check, who has ever heard such B.S.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    To hell with Cake and their whole network,,,,,$500 min. for a check, who has ever heard such B.S.
    $500 is the minimum cash-out? That's crazy! And I thought FTP's $100 minimum was bad!

Elite PokerOwned Member

Can't get something for nothing

The title says it all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast