Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    I read the 1st page of replies and didn't see Absolute or UB mentioned. As long as people have access and ability things can happen. It may not be a business model but it can be corrupted. If I don't enjoy the game, I do something else.

when 2 and 3 outers constantly beat you in allins preflop you know something wrong with the site regardless of what any1 thinks. There nothing random about online shuffles if a mouse movement can determine the deal or outcome
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i mean the one thing i've learned to appreciate about online poker is that you KNOW when a card will hit...like this serenity just overwhelms you as you accept your fate...if you have 15 outs, u'll never catch it...but if u have ONE out, just wait till the river and u'll catch

Master Sergeant
    Your an idiot. Seriously think the game is rigged. Why do u even play online poker if you believe thats the way it is. Does not make much sense

PokerOwned Pro
    must be rigged, but i just cant stop playing it! lmao jokes, shit happens

joeyjmr8484
    I kind of do and kind of don't think online poker is rigged, but regardless of the fact if it is rigged or not, I will keep playing.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    There are much richer ppl in the world like Nintendo that could buy out FTP if they wanted to. Try btiching at them and not FTP plz, ty/

btw, i got pwned by ProBlackBird today but you don't hear me crying.

P.S. PBB, what made you call an all-in with aj? A donk, or sick move on your part?

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar

UB Crooks

I know I was bamboozled...I turned 2 pair in a 1/2 online game and showed NO strength. Maybe $45 in the pot. The river puts four card straight on the board and this guy just shoves his stack...$300 and I have about the same size stack.

Board

A 3 5 Q 2

Action

Raised 14 preflop. Calls. Flop bet 8 Calls. Turn Check, Check. River Opponent moves all in for $289. I call with AQ being on tilt. Just an odd move. How could he know I could call that bet? I showed NO strength. My guess: He could see my hole cards. Fucking Asshole.

JonJon ur a idiot if you really think there isnt a chance it is..... Thats going in with blinders on aint it?

Jc i took it he donked the 4 by calling a preflop raise with nada? but how could you possibly call that bet? he either whiffed or has the nuts. You cant take a chance that hes bluffing especially online. No good way to get a read or tell on him. Most player will push even if they have nothing after your turn check check and unless you ABSOLUTELY positive hes bluffing theres no way to make that call. pretty easy fold to me. When you hit your 2 pair you have to make them pay right then No free cards EVER. Pot size would have been good bet. Slow playing 2 pair in a 45 pot and then calling a allin for 289 isnt good poker, Nothing good can come out of calling 289 in a 45 pot. Whether rigged or not very bad play on your part. Have to be able to fold AA when you think your beat let alone weak AQ(doyles least favorite hand) with a 4 card str8 on the board. when you show no strength(and only have 23 in the pot) and then call 289 bet your setting yourself up for failure
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    More recently than UB and Absolute Poker was Pitbull Poker. It was outted on 2+2, and although no definitive proof was ever provided, one can draw his own conclusions as to why Pitbull shut down rather than provide the 2+2 posse their requested tournament hand histories. So the rigged site is still possible, be wary and stick with the big boys.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast