Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

PokerOwned Veteran

Revolution Sit'n'go glitch

Does anyone play sit n goes on the Revolution Network? I usually don't do those (only mtt's) but in this case I have some gold chips to use up so I took part in the steps $15K thingy where you start with 1 gold chip and hope to win a seat to the 6-handed Step 1, then 2, 3, 4, and then if you win Step 4 you get a seat into the Sunday $15K. On my first try I got all the way up to Step 3 and am sitting waiting right now. The main lobby at first listed 3 players, but when I opened the tourney lobby it showed there were 4 already and I entered and made it 5...great...one more player to go and we can start. Soon the main lobby refreshed itself and showed the correct number of players waiting...5. The players were numbered 2 - 6 instead of 1 - 5.

Now here comes the strange part...a 6th player entered, and now we are all there and we were numbered 1 - 6. So, let's go, let's play....come on software, open up the game and let's get started. Software's response: nothing...wait, still nothing..we waited and waited and still the software wouldn't open up the game to start the 6-handed sng. And now, one of the players had unregistered, so again we are 5 and waiting for a 6th player...WTF?????

I do believe they are having a lot of issues over there right now. I have heard some other strange stories recently also regarding there software. Your best bet, just un-register and try back later.

PokerOwned Veteran
    sitngos are really glitchy around most of the us sites, wpn sitngos wont work with hm2 if you play multiple ones of the same buyin