Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Reverse Cashout Curse??

So I just withdrew all but .64 of my Bovada roll. Logged in and I have a $5 bonus credit, but no info on where it came from! Nothing in my e-mail or on my account. Yay for free money! I haven't won anything on Bovada yet, but I made a min deposit cause they know how to show the love to depositors!
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned God
    you withdrew .64 ? sixty four cents?

???

PokerOwned Master
    Lol, that very interesting. Well, I know on Pokerstars, they give money for playing alot kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    you withdrew .64 ? sixty four cents?

???
    Seriously Pike?? It clearly says I withdrew all BUT sixty four cents!! I made a withdrawal for $23 and change. I'm weird, it ties in with my BR management.

Quote Originally Posted by Daredeviljo View Post
    Lol, that very interesting. Well, I know on Pokerstars, they give money for playing alot kinda.
    I didn't have the BR to play anything but the PO freerolls!! Maybe a couple of $1 SNGs a week.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Seriously Pike?? It clearly says I withdrew all BUT sixty four cents!! I made a withdrawal for $23 and change. I'm weird, it ties in with my BR management.

IKR lmfao

I didn't have the BR to play anything but the PO freerolls!! Maybe a couple of $1 SNGs a week.
    what made you withdrawal 23 bucks? Well you definitely dont have it now but you did have a start..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

The sngs are soft as heck there. If you start playing those you can easily build.
    I did lol @ reverse cashout curse.

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    what made you withdrawal 23 bucks? Well you definitely dont have it now but you did have a start..
    I have bankroll management rules I'm pretty strict about following. I don't care if I have 20 cents, I'm going to stick to it, just means I'm limited to freerolls. I won't buy-in into anything more than 5% of my bankroll, and I withdraw 10% of my total cashes. It's my way of using my bankroll to gauge how my play is doing and reward myself as well as well force myself into developing a ROI of more than 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    The sngs are soft as heck there. If you start playing those you can easily build.
    I did lol @ reverse cashout curse.
    I've only had the BR for the $1 SNGs, and those 9 mans are just luckfests with how quickly the blinds go up.

And I'm thoroughly impressed, I requested the check 2/28 and got it today!!