Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Recent Change at Carbon and Aced in Visa Deposits

Since most of the PO players profess to NEVER need to deposit on Carbon or Aced, this post may be of little interest to you. However, for anyone else who isn't a huge winner all the time and never deposits, you should be aware that Carbon and Aced can no longer process ANY deposits attached to a US bank. I have had no problems depositing on Carbon over the past year, but they no longer have a US based Visa processor and I can't find any US based Visa prepaid card that works. This change has only occurred in the last month, and it's very clear that Carbon has lost it's ability to work with any processor of Visa cards that might somehow be tied into a US bank. If you know different and have a suggestion of something that has worked in the past few days I would love to know about it. Otherwise, the other 98% of you PO winners who never lose or deposit, I don't expect to hear from you. You're all too good for the small percentage of us who don't win everyday.

western union reloadable visa cards work. they sell them at 7-11

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    i assume you've used 1 in the last few days if you answered that..
    but yes thanks to PO i wont have to deposit money on carbon again. infact, i won my money back haha thanks PO
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

western union visas working as of 08/11/2013

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234Gunsmoke View Post
    Since most of the PO players profess to NEVER need to deposit on Carbon or Aced, this post may be of little interest to you. However, for anyone else who isn't a huge winner all the time and never deposits, you should be aware that Carbon and Aced can no longer process ANY deposits attached to a US bank. I have had no problems depositing on Carbon over the past year, but they no longer have a US based Visa processor and I can't find any US based Visa prepaid card that works. This change has only occurred in the last month, and it's very clear that Carbon has lost it's ability to work with any processor of Visa cards that might somehow be tied into a US bank. If you know different and have a suggestion of something that has worked in the past few days I would love to know about it. Otherwise, the other 98% of you PO winners who never lose or deposit, I don't expect to hear from you. You're all too good for the small percentage of us who don't win everyday.
    i used my netspend visa to deposit on 8/29/13 u can order it free , also i have always used my greendot in the past
    Netspendvisa.com greendot.com

PokerOwned Veteran
    mail a western union check to them. i did it and it work. although it take up to 3 weeks

i went broke on carbon right now and woild never ever deposit moeny there tho, now even i c ant play much there now........

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    western union reloadable visa cards work. they sell them at 7-11
    Went to 7-11 and bought Western Union Card. Still won't work. The card I've been using for over a year was a PayPower card. Both PayPower and Western Union are authorized by MetaBank which will not accept any transactions from the new processor that Carbon/Aced are now using. I talked to PayPower yesterday and the name of the processor on all 5 of my deposit attempts was the same. However, the name of that processor is different than the processor of every deposit I've made over the past year. So, it is my belief that MetaBank cards will no longer work.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    i used my netspend visa to deposit on 8/29/13 u can order it free , also i have always used my greendot in the past
    Netspendvisa.com greendot.com
    I'm not going to say your wrong, but I don't see how a Netspend card worked. They also are authorized by MetaBank, but I have 2 active Netspend cards, so I'll try one of them and get back as to whether it works.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I didnt know of any pre paid cards that work!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast