Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar

RebelPoker withdrawal

I have place an order to withdraw $50 today Nov. 25. Note that the minimum withdrawal amount is 50 and you must have 10 leftover to keep the account open, so don't expect a withdrawal option unless you have at least $60 on your balance. First monthly withdrawal is free of charge, after that fees apply. I tested their customer support and received a prompt 24 hr response. They also said regarding withdrawals that they can't guarantee all withdrawals will go through due to ever changing laws, but they will guarantee responsibility held by them for all account funds. I made this withdrawal through check by mail and not through ACH bank transfer. I'll post results after 7-15 business days.

Btw, I found it very easy to turn my free $10 into $70, play the tourneys they beat merge out of the water!

PokerOwned Veteran
    never heard of them, hope you get your money tho

Elite PokerOwned Member
    They're very new I believe. Are they on a network with anyone else? Any familiar names attached to them? Thanks for the post.

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    They're very new I believe. Are they on a network with anyone else? Any familiar names attached to them? Thanks for the post.
    No I think they are stand alone and yes very fresh. Definitely growing though and just upgraded software. Still only a couple hundred players. They are already my favorite new provider though, the field is soft and the card dealing is fair(No two outers every other hand to save donks.)

Pursuitoplay must be an employee for Rebelpoker...how much they paying you man?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    what size tourneys do they have?

Seasoned Veteran
    US friendly?

Seasoned Veteran
    Hmmmmm..... sounds fishy to me.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    whats there biggest Sunday Gurantee??

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think I still have like 9 bucks from that free 10 they give you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast