Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

really what the f bcp

so last night I joined the 200gtd tourney it crashed oh well they said they would refund me today. so I joined a 25gtd this morning and it was suspended by host. my account was credited .55 cents cool. then had to email them about the 200 gtd they said that was what the 55 cents was for so I don't even get my buy in back.

And then what about the other tourney these guys don't know what there doing even the email doesn't make sence

The tourney ID 1343603 was the Big 10 - $ 200 GTD under late registration.

Your refund for that tournament was $0.55 as I previously explained on the previous email.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, we are at your service!

Kind Regards,

LLB King
    Same thing happened to me too, they refunded me about $100 but I would have won a whole lot more if the tournaments would have kept on going, I was deep itm in 3 mtts with top 5 stacks.

they ALWAYS suspend tourneys for some reason, doesnt even seem legit or legal lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    wow, all that is Crazy, sucks to have been in Money and tourny crash then all you get id the buy in back, especially if you were in the tourn for hours. i'd be too!

no I didn't even get my buy in back. down almost 3.00 just the point of it. also im willing to trade my remainder balance for topps or juicy if any one wants bcp.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariel619 View Post
    they ALWAYS suspend tourneys for some reason, doesnt even seem legit or legal lol
    Yes you all have me thinking also about this site as it seems 2 happen usually when its down to the final money spots?????

oh and just to top off this day carbon donks donked the shit out of me I was at the perfect table and they donked me 6 buyins couldn't believe it. thought I was going to hit a pay day at that table. AND they called my juror number by two numbers I should of just slept in

Always does, lol even in freerolls

I have had it happen to me on BCP but not ACR or True, which are on the same network. Hope they fix the issue to avoid it in the future.

EddieTorr
    That really sucks, man. I feel for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast