Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Questions about Free seats to Big Ticket

Under promo at Carbon it says earn 100 points in one week to qualify for Freeroll that issued 25 seats @ $215 for Big Ticket on Sunday . I noticed there is a freeroll on Saturday and also one on Sunday,,, my question is if you get a 100 points in that week are you able to play in both of the freerolls ? Anyone got a answer,,, (not a guess),,, Thanks
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Under promo at Carbon it says earn 100 points in one week to qualify for Freeroll that issued 25 seats @ $215 for Big Ticket on Sunday . I noticed there is a freeroll on Saturday and also one on Sunday,,, my question is if you get a 100 points in that week are you able to play in both of the freerolls ? Anyone got a answer,,, (not a guess),,, Thanks
    if it was me in your shoes i wouldnt be creating a thread to ask people as its very easily discovered on your own earn 100 points then try and register for both....
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    i just ask myself how he handeld to win more than 1000 bucks not knowing this up to now

PokerOwned Pro
    I thought it was 50 points to earn for this game.

they changing things up all the time....carbon is slacking man....ashamee

Quote Originally Posted by Sames View Post
    i just ask myself how he handeld to win more than 1000 bucks not knowing this up to now
    If you must know, I don't normally play enough SNG's or at higher stakes to earn a 100 points a week... Geez you guys need to lighten up or maybe that attitude comes with the game.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    I have never participated because i also dont get the 100 points within a week, but i know it because i check out all the possibilities i could make some winnings or tickets

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im sure you can register for both. I remember last week or possibly the week before, it had 50 or 100 free tickets in just one game (im guessing 50). So they just decided to split it up into two games so people can play it saturday and sunday. I think people that won the ticket on the day of the tourny might decide to wait a week before playing or some complained that it should be on a saturday.

im bout to get it

Seasoned Veteran
    sunday million is a difficult tournament