Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Seasoned Veteran

Question A question about pokerstars transfers...

Are they as simple from person to person as they are on fulltilt?
    I just joined PS the other day, but so far have not deposited yet (they insist on a 5digit banking # where mine only has 4digits & none of my CDN plastic works for online gambling). I guess what i really want to know is will the fact that i have not deposited prevent me from receiving funds from another player?
    I was hoping to put something up in the marketplace offering to trade a few bucks from my FT account for a few bucks on PS.
    Thanks in advance for any info

FTP is dead now so you know, don't know when it's going to be up.

Pokerstars is still in great shape and better than FTP, but everyone said Pokerstars sucks, I don't know why they said that.

Moneybookers is the best choose to deposit that's way you can get instant cashout.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Seasoned Veteran
    Yes, i just read the news about FTP, that really sucks, I had 2 decent wins yesterday Tried moneybookers already, but they suspended my account the 2nd I opened it because I am Canadian..idk didnt make sense to me.

honestly....you best bet is to put ur money on a merge site "haha " i laugh b.c those sites are shitty....its like arcade video poker.....i wouldnt put any money on any site right now....i got fucked by ftp and i refuse to get fucked by any site....i will be playing normal speed when all the gaming shit get taken care of...gl to you....but dont let me be the 1 to tell you i told you so!

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    It shouldn't matter how your account gets funded-Contact support about problem if they can't help avoid the deposit
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Fulltilt is now having trouble with Moneybookers as of the 21st of June
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"