Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66696.82

PokerOwned Master

pureplay.com...legit or scam

anybody ever play on this free site(Pure Play) that is always being advertised? I am 95% sure it's a scam but I wanted to be sure. Anyone ever play on it and make a dime?

I made $10 off the basic membership so did $1 month trial and couldn't win anything else, so I cancelled the membership. The software is horrible and it's a process to do anything but give them your credit card info, but not a scam. If you want to get a free membership, there are instructions in their terms and conditions that will tell you how. I think since it's technically a sweepstakes they legally have to have an option for a free (not basic) membership.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I made $10 off the basic membership so did $1 month trial and couldn't win anything else, so I cancelled the membership. The software is horrible and it's a process to do anything but give them your credit card info, but not a scam. If you want to get a free membership, there are instructions in their terms and conditions that will tell you how. I think since it's technically a sweepstakes they legally have to have an option for a free (not basic) membership.
    Yeah i tried that crapt out and the software is very shtty to hard to make any money but you got to pay for membership (stupid)
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtheking View Post
    Yeah i tried that crapt out and the software is very shtty to hard to make any money but you got to pay for membership (stupid)
    You don't have to pay for a membership, in the terms and conditions there is info on how to get a free membership. You can mail in a request for a free membership, but you have to follow some very specific rules they list out.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

its legit. my friend gets checks there all the time.you just have to confirm your mailing address.

PokerOwned God
    Haven't even heard of it sorry. But according the few replies this got, it's apparently ok with sucky software.

PokerOwned God
    is this sort of like PO client? booze has good info on that shyt but anyways.