Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar

Pure Poker is obv rigged

You know when this happens shits not legit LOL Oh yeah my laptops snipe tool sucks and cuts off a portion of whats supposed to show up
    ship.jpg
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    ???
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Pro
    I agree no pure poker for me!!!!

It was a joke cause i shipped a mtt first night. free 50 bucks monopoly to fuck around with...im goin to try to spin it to 300 and attempt a withdrawal, let ya know how it goes
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

what did you win

it was tiny bounty tourny, just 18 and a few bucks in bounties. did well spining it up in black jack then got Screwed playing 3 hands at 20 each so back down to 80 in balance

Seasoned Veteran
    Was already skeptical about lock but now with pure poker, i've just stopped altogether.

PokerOwned Veteran
    sometimes is good, sometimes is bad, but i like this software because is good to play.... nice soft...

Pure Poker isnt anything to do with LOck poker...anyhow 400 gtd 3.30 buy in...2nd for $62

i looked at this post expecting to see some bad beat story or something lol, congrats on the win and good luck collecting a with drawl.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast