Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Pokertracker 3, what would be the best HUD stats?

Hi,
    I want to use the pokertracker 3 software (60 free days)
    What are the best stats to see on a MTT?
    thanks

If you haven't used a HUD keep it simple. VPIP/PFR/3B/#hands. Don't forget # of hands because the other stats are useless when the number of hands is small.

I agree with stindo0427, keep it simple. After you get comfortable with the HUD I would switch the #hands for fold to cbet. I forget what it's abreviated as, i don't have PT3 to reference on this computer. I like that stat for MTT because I can tell if I miss a flop if I can easily take it down with a cbet and how often i'll simply get floated.

Yes totally agree to the other two. When you aren't in pokertracker then to use all the functions is too much The most important stats in my eyes are : VPIP/PFR and of course the number of hands. (should be over 30) For all other stats there are needed much more hands...

pokertetracker always like to look for other rules of play tournaments that Showface always like poker and many things besides poker and everything we cuidate man thanks for this topic ..

i always thought if you hit a royal flush on carbon you get a bonus. of course you have to meet the requirements with holding 2 cards o