Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Thread: ACR Support

ACR Support

Hello and welcome to the ACR thread!

I`m here to help with all your needs, big and small.

I can answer any question about a promo or game, software features, or if you need help with funding or payouts. Feel free to post when you have a question about a bonus, need help navigating the site, or with anything whatsoever.

To get us started here is a bit of insider news hot off the press. Americas Cardroom has just introduced a new type of nosebleed $5,000+$100 Cash Game, it?s called The Cage. This high-stakes cash game with a time-based tournament format is all-out war! I?ll post the satellite schedule as soon as I get my hands on it.

To get in the game, visit: http://www.americascardroom.eu/ today for more details.
    Last edited by WPNRep; 09-09-2014 at 09:06 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Welcome to PokerOwned.
    We have quite a group who play there, so I am sure your help will come in handy.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    Can you tell me when Washington State Players will be allowed back on the network?

Quote Originally Posted by WPNRep View Post
    Hello and welcome to the ACR thread!

I`m here to help with all your needs, big and small.

I can answer any question about a promo or game, software features, or if you need help with funding or payouts. Feel free to post when you have a question about a bonus, need help navigating the site, or with anything whatsoever.

To get us started here is a bit of insider news hot off the press. Americas Cardroom has just introduced a new type of nosebleed $5,000+$100 Cash Game, it?s called The Cage. This high-stakes cash game with a time-based tournament format is all-out war! I?ll post the satellite schedule as soon as I get my hands on it.

To get in the game, visit: Americas Cardroom today for more details.
    you can start by helping me with an account!! everytime i try to make an account ACR ban me! im a bcp member more then 2 years.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

you going to give me $500 free to start my roll off?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by RonThivy View Post
    Can you tell me when Washington State Players will be allowed back on the network?
    answer thiz one first, i'm moving there
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Pro
    Also, I am a Washington state resident who attends a school in Portland, Oregon. Would I be able to play on ACR in Oregon during school while still under my home Washington address?

Quote Originally Posted by RonThivy View Post
    Unfortunately we do not offer our services to residents of the following states: Washington ST, Washington DC, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Nevada.