Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Pokerstars cash tables

Sometimes I really wish that pokerstars could block me from their cash games but keep me able to play SnG games and MTTs as I often waste so much money on their cash games and it gets me down, but for tournaments pokerstars is the only place to be in my opinion. I wouldn't choose to play anywhere else really. I'll happily play the freerolls at carbon but pokerstars is and always will be my home. I just wish that they had a feature to block yourself from cash games.

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MUGABE101 View Post
    Sometimes I really wish that pokerstars could block me from their cash games but keep me able to play SnG games and MTTs as I often waste so much money on their cash games and it gets me down, but for tournaments pokerstars is the only place to be in my opinion. I wouldn't choose to play anywhere else really. I'll happily play the freerolls at carbon but pokerstars is and always will be my home. I just wish that they had a feature to block yourself from cash games.
    really you have a lot of tournaments on stars...try ''regular'' and you dont have to wait and play cash games

Seasoned Veteran
    I know I dont have to but there is a compulsion to play them, a compulsion that I cannot control, I have had great success in cash but then tilted all my hard work away. I just wish that the software would let you self exclude specific games on the site, it would make it much easier.

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MUGABE101 View Post
    I know I dont have to but there is a compulsion to play them, a compulsion that I cannot control, I have had great success in cash but then tilted all my hard work away. I just wish that the software would let you self exclude specific games on the site, it would make it much easier.
    maybe if you PM stars will help you(joke) . try to play only microstakes.you enter on 3 tables 0.80$ each and see how it's working.if it's nasty then you better go outside for a walk.

Seasoned Veteran
    I once PMd them to stop me from depositing for 6 months and they complied and I couldn't get out of it however hard I tried, I don't think there is a quick switch to stop people from playing cash tables though, I may give them an email though.

PokerOwned Master
    im playing pokerstars and i dont get luck on the cash tables always i lose my money :S

PokerOwned Pro
    Its a matter of luck...everyone needs luck in cash games.....be patient....

PokerOwned Veteran
    very good news

PokerOwned Pro
    ya butif its self banning how long could you actualy hold out if you want to play cash. i couldnt id un ban myself and tilt again lol

Experienced Member
    yeah cash tables sometimes can knock u down...just playing mtt s..think it is the ultimate challenge in poker. what cash tables are u playing there? i knocked myself out on cash games waiting for the mtt s so the block modus would be great for me too yeeha p.s. negreanu for main event bracelet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast