Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokerstars

PokerOwned Master
    oohh pokerstar dont like this site

Private
    man i sure do hope that in the near future they will allow Americans to play on their site again. that was one of my favorite sites, and the one that i played on the most. they had so many great tournaments all day everyday, so hopefully they will find a way to allow Americans to play there again soon!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtielking18 View Post
    man i sure do hope that in the near future they will allow Americans to play on their site again. that was one of my favorite sites, and the one that i played on the most. they had so many great tournaments all day everyday, so hopefully they will find a way to allow Americans to play there again soon!
    Yeah, I really feel for you American residents. There are no good options for you.

Seasoned Veteran
    i would hope so.

PokerOwned God
    as americans what can we do but hope, but it would benefit usa to get some tax money from po and help our budget..

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah im predicting a few years still. pokerstars was sick imagine when they allow us back. it will be nuts i bet

I know that the players who were making a living playing on-line at Stars now have or are planning to move out of the U.S. to get back to grinding.

I miss you Pokerstars

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I hope Pokerstars is legalized for US residents ASAP. I like the big tournaments that they have.

eventually our gov will take their heads out of their ass' and make a deal with stars, think of all the money this country could make from online poker, and since pokerstars was legit and paid all their american players i think the gov will be more willing to let them have americans, shady ass full tilt on the other hand.....

Experienced Member
    I never played on pokerstars and to be hones i dont like that poker platform .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast