Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PokerStar account frozen because of someone else issues

I have an account with PokerStars just few months ago. I know some other players who also have account with PokerStars. We often gather together to my place, a boarding house with more than 10 tenants, to play Pokertars and sharing experience to each others. we have about 6 different computers that belong to this boarding house. Therefore we sometimes share these computers. Resulting in our accounts had been frozen because PokerStars suspicious our accounts were operated by one person. Then I had to send my Photo Id to support so my account can be reinstated. But not too long, just one week later, now my account is frozen again because one of member in our group has an outstanding issues with PokerStars. I have contacted this member and know that this outstanding issue is because he was using his wife master card to funding his account, now he had to validate this credit card to PokerStars...
    I fell that I were treated very unfair, my account been frozen just because of knowing someone who have some issues with PokerStars.
    I searching for assistant, anyone who have any idea what I should do, or who I should contact to settle this matter since PokerStars Support & Security won't help me.
    Many thanks in advance!

Its not just for knowing someone, you guys essentially have the same ip address. PS is not in the wrong here.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    There was one easy fix to this you all should of created one account together rolf

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    story sounds suspicious,but might be tru,but yu also should have known the risk being that close in proximity
    win if yu can but always play fair

Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    There was one easy fix to this you all should of created one account together rolf
    or just brought a poker set n played with each other :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Sry I know it stinks you lost you account but maybe you should play somewhere else or get your own internet. A diff ip would of saved this issue.

True dam ten people that is enough for a 9 table plus 1 reserved lol

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Its not just for knowing someone, you guys essentially have the same ip address. PS is not in the wrong here.
    We live in a boarding house. There are more than 10 tenants at a time, most of us had account with PockerStars, but only 5 are serious players, and there are 6 different computers in the reading room. Anyone including visitors can access to them. I have no control over theses computers. Using the same IP address can not be avoid unless I need to purchase my own computer.
    I never been told that we can not sharing computer to play PokerStars, even we live in the same house? So every PokerStars player have to buy their own computer?
    Many thanks for your advice!

Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    Thanks for the good idea, we will consider of sharing one account for all of us.

no just supply the id required, but they are not wrong in asking for it, imo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast