Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Knight-Captain

pokerowned poker room?

WOW! Due to an extremely unlucky run, I stepped away from playing poker for a week. I'm back, as of today, and I stopped here while waiting for sum tourneys, and I see that u now have your OWN poker room. Pretty eff'in cool. When I logged in to the poker room, it said that it costs $30 a month for the poker client to run. Does that mean that ANYBODY can have their own poker room for $30 a month?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrippp View Post
    WOW! Due to an extremely unlucky run, I stepped away from playing poker for a week. I'm back, as of today, and I stopped here while waiting for sum tourneys, and I see that u now have your OWN poker room. Pretty eff'in cool. When I logged in to the poker room, it said that it costs $30 a month for the poker client to run. Does that mean that ANYBODY can have their own poker room for $30 a month?
    Ya but thats just for the hosting

Its only points also, but yes thats true
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight
    haha thts cool and zab how do you have 1.20 money won i thought it only pays outs 1.25 not 1.20

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by z0d14c16 View Post
    haha thts cool and zab how do you have 1.20 money won i thought it only pays outs 1.25 not 1.20
    Think we were testing it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by gtrippp View Post
    Thats for dedicated hosting.. and no offense(i'm enjoying the poker room) A very very basic play money one..

To actually host a real money poker room would cost a ton of time and money just for the licenses necessary and you would have to be located on territory that allows it.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Sergeant
    kool

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Its a good way to get some extra points

Corporal
    yeah taking part in pokerowned.com poker rooms and getting ekstra points was great idee.
    thx for that

Corporal
    I like the poke romm so far, but haven't had a lot of time to spend in it. I still liked the Home Games, though.

PokerOwned Veteran
    real nice poker room i have a lot of fun here.good job guys keep going

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast