Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    40 points would really be worth it if you are the only person who signed up! Is there a minimum number of players for these Cake freerolls to take place?
    10 players is the minimum necessary to the tournament starts.

Zab
    and we're having issues get 10 at Cake
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I think that lack of participation is a combination of things:

1) It is very late. We had a test with Carbon with a late game and it had fewer than average numbers too.

2) Cake's poker software is just awful. Not only 2.0 but people are even having issues with the version 1 client.

3) The payout is low (but my argument to that is that the point buy-in is even lower/dollar payout than Carbon or Full Tilt)

At the end of the day, it is still a free tournament. This site is all about free-rolls yet we have a hard time hitting numbers. If we had the opportunity, I would suggest moving the cake tournament to roll in between the 2 Carbon tournaments (yes I know that would mean over-lapping tournaments but running it at like 6 would diminish that effect). Moving it to an earlier time would give it a better chance of getting populated.

Otherwise, I would live without a Cake tournament... especially if we could get another carbon tournament...

Seasoned Veteran
    I'll be playing in as many Cake tournaments as I can. I hate Carbon. Cake actually answers my e-mails; intelligently too. I just feel safe on Cake.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm trying to play many cake freerolls as I can too, this week I've been kind busy so I only played one, will try to play more.

I don't like Cake Poker that much, rewards program I don't like.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Are the Cake freerolls getting the required 10 players now? It seems a shame to have to cancel them, when only 40 pts buys you a spot!

PokerOwned Veteran
    just signed up with cake poker. I will try the freeroll so you can count at least one to be there.

What is it? no played

Experienced Member
    on cake, it's toooo late, and there s a lot of ifference between this poker room an psr ftp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast