Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Seasoned Veteran

merge poker rooms

can someone tell me why some merge sites arent allowing US players but some are???

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Gr88 drop exsisting clients from USA about 7 months ago. Was able to have my account transfered to Carbon. What I was told they didn't want to be involved with DOJ if Merge sites were going to be investigated. From a business standpoint you lose clients but are in a postion to stay in operation if some of the bigger Merge sites have licenses revolked.

They are independent to some degree on a few factors. Feltstars acquired Rio client base and run different accounting software than other Merge sites which doesn't offer some same deals Rio did. Some sites allow Player to Player transfers from certian sites and some don't. Hero offers freerolls some the others don't. Not much choice for those in the USA these days, those fewer choices are becoming even less.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote