Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pokerhost has p2p transfers and WU and moeny gram too,, other merge site...:)

I was just wondering if zab has ever considered having the merge games on Pokerhost?? I got invited to play a small game with some old friends there the other day.. I think sickread mentioned this before too,, BUT THEY do HAVE P2p Transferss there and they have WU and moneygram withdrawels too ,, aside from checks. and their live support is fast and good too.. WOULDNT THIS be a good option to carbon now?? just a t hought.. The transfer abiblity woild make all the merge games so much better again here, and withdrawel options better too,,,, OK JUSt thought ii would bring this up. for zab to see...

PokerOwned Veteran
    i kno i miss the player to player transfers there takin7g all of usa s good poker sites now there making it so we cant sidebet wit friends nothing on sites its gettn bad

thts why i posted this, maybe zab will consider it, its the same as carbon, just other skin and its been around a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    thts why i posted this, maybe zab will consider it, its the same as carbon, just other skin and its been around a long time.
    Maybe PM also rrickir he might miss this thread,,, being as busy as he is.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    hope soo some players like 2 make side bets watever n get paid by friends wit xfers carbon dnt do that no more it sux

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Maybe PM also rrickir he might miss this thread,,, being as busy as he is.
    ok i willl,, but u can tooo

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hope soo some players like 2 make side bets watever n get paid by friends wit xfers carbon dnt do that no more it sux

im getting reads off the carbon software.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    zab, would be nice to have freerolls here, since they are only merge site with p2p still. When i found out they still have p2p i opened account but haven't been able to get anything going yet. They seem to have a different cashier, guess thats why they still do p2p

yeaa they do madjek. totalyl different. U can transfer 5 dollar minumim there or 50 percent of ur bankroll too. ANd they have those WU and moenygram options too to withdraw and depo, which is nice too! zab could prolyl do easier redeems there also. and i know they welcome private games there too, and woild reall open up trading here too a gain. so maybe zab will contact th em when he gets a chance,,, and try a few games there also......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast