Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

Banned

Pokerdebugger hud

New free poker HUD works with carbon client and only for cash games currently. Runs very smoothly and very easy to setup. Also works for pokerstars for non us players. They are also adding merge clients like lock hero ect in the future. No cost and no trial period. Highly suggest this for cash game players

PokerOwned God
    thanks ... holdem and Omaha Hi (no Omaha8) for those that were wondering

are we allowed to use this? b.c i recently emailed carbon asking about it and they said anything aout your opponents hands played isnt allwoed so idk but i know every1 has this shit..i just dotn want my accountlocked.

i wanna get one but i cant afford 100 a month for trackers and shit thsats expensive.....

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for this tip. So if it?s totally free, I guess I will give it a try.

Banned
    you know, at 34 i feel old school with this shit. In live games, i have to remember the players i played and then I need to pay attention to habits, betting patterns and what not. Online, I may keep some notes on a player, but even then it is only so extensive, i do note the type of player he/she is,give it a label, and maybe my opnion on them and a hand as reference. I think it is cheating imo to use these tools.I feel a player should go off his gut, get the reads himself, figure out if he 3 bets with shit or if he has it. I tired one before, and to be honest, i didn't win more or less with it, cause the #'s bugged me, i deleted it, it had no value for me. Fact is, I go off my reads and texture along with betting pattern, and I do just great. I think these tools should be outlawed, but, I am not gonna lie, i like when I know and you can tell, when someone has one and tries to use it's history as gospel against you. Cause I switch up enough to where those stats are irrelevant.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well, as long as they are allowed, it?s everybodys own decision to use it

Banned
    yes everyone can use this.. its totally free.. runs just like any other hud like pt3 or hm ect... totally worth it if your playing on a mac and on carbon.

Thanks for this, I will check it out, I have been holding off on getting HEM so this could be a great alternative.