Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Poker Stars Play Money Chips

First of all I'm not planning on buying play money chips from Poker Stars, altho the site sells them starting at $1.99 all the way up to $99 for how many, I don't know. I didn't look. Here's the question is there somewhere to sell these chips to someone else ? Like a forum ? I was wondering and would like to know if there is a market somewhere to sell. If there is a place to sell I might invest a little time. You know me, grind out a dollar where ever I can. Later y'all
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

never looked closer into it..but i know there are places u can sell them...... one thing that must be said is it is against pokerstars' Terms of Use, u cannot sell play money chips(oficially), so, i think it should be done carefully..thats probably also why u dont find info about it easily...maybe googling it can help u

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

You can pass the chips to another player but I don't know if you can sell them

PokerOwned Veteran
    There is a site that I have found on Google that offers .99 for 100K play-chips. That's all I know about it for now. I don't know anything about how it works.
    It makes no sense to me why anybody would want to spend $199 on 100 million play-chips. There's no point for anybody to play at that level, except for the beginners trying to get a feel for the game. I'm still trying to figuire that one out.
    I can never have to reload stack of play-chips on Full-Tilt, since I am the only there one that ever plays with an F-Tops badge.
    Last edited by pcgnome; 05-11-2014 at 10:02 AM.

LOL grinding play chips. you know there is google that you can search right.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Play chips lmao i cant do it unless its for real chips i get bored playing with fake chips fuk tht
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Last time I checked you can definitely transfer play money with PokerStars p2p transfers, so you could theoretically make some money if you offered a better rate than PokerStars to players interested, unless it is indeed against their terms and conditions. I have grinded a stack on there with play money from playing prize leagues from several different home games. Other than PokerStars home games, I don't play with play chips on PokerStars or any other site.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-11-2014 at 12:47 PM.