Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fulltilt US payout - 7 business days (we'll see...)

The purpose of this email is to inform you that your Petition for Remission has been approved and you are entitled to receive a distribution from the assets forfeited in connection with United States v. PokerStars, et al., pending in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.

This payment represents the full amount of your Full Tilt Poker Account Balance, which you confirmed on the Full Tilt Poker administration online filing site. Payment will be made within the next seven business days.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    how much is it? balance or it didnt happen.

Survey Master
    I got the E-mail too. $44.74 they owe me LOLOLOL
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

EddieTorr
    Great news. Congratulations to everyone who waited it out post-Black Friday!

PokerOwned God
    what about the interest that would have been made on the monies. bs scandoulus poker site.

that sounds just great......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    well you have waited this long. Nothing wrong with having to wait a little while longer.

I am so glad I got my money out of there before this all happened. I had about $5000 in there. I made sure that i kept taking it out as soon as possible. I still do that even with the US sites that we can play on now.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I got $100 coming where I just answered email today that they send me several weeks ago. For those that have money coming make sure you ANSWER THE FULL TILT email by MARCH 2nd as that is the deadline to claim money.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well sweet good luck to you man hope it comes through in good time bud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast