Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poker Sites that accept MasterCard?

can i get insight on this from anyone? I am a us player and only have a mastercard.

i do however purchase pre paid visa cards from the store sometimes for depositing on carbon

i want to know about mc though. this would help me a bunch

thanks a lot and don't hesitate to hit me up anytime here on this site

bye

PokerOwned Veteran
    ofcourse they accept this bro

which site? I have yet to find one for us players that accept it direictly

could u be more direct

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im not really sure. I tried to deposit on merge before and it wouldnt accept the credit card. I think carbon accepts visa but ive never deposited on it before. As for other sites, I dont even play on them.

carbon yes visa I know that for a fact. Carbon takes Visa .. ACED only wire or western union and money gram

LOCK claims to have a payment processor that allows mastercard but I had a very bad experience with them and would not suggest that anyone use them whatsoever ever. it was so bad that my money is still tied up. only 75 bucks but it will be tied up for a week or mroe. I wish I could do something but cannot do anything

total pain in the you know what

good luck at the tables

PokerOwned Veteran
    i tryed to use prepaid visa card and it wouldnt work kept saying declned so just curious on how u were able to do that.

You should get either the Netspend All-Access or the UpSide re-loadable Visas. Both are through Metabank. Occasionally my Netspend is declined, but I never have a problem with Upside Visa. You can also deposit to Upside with Green Dot Money Packs.

Seasoned Veteran
    Are the netspend and upside the international ones? Im not sure I have seen those at my local supercenter but then again I havnt really looked.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGutsy View Post
    Are the netspend and upside the international ones? Im not sure I have seen those at my local supercenter but then again I havnt really looked.
    You need to apply for those online or over the phone. And yes they can be used internationally.

PokerOwned Pro
    yes it has to be an international card but i have yet to see any at stores maybe walgreens does anyone know an international card sold at stores

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast