Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Experienced Member

Poker site Debit Cards

Are there any US sites that give out debit cards that are linked to your poker account on the site? I heard years ago when it was bodog, that they had a debit card. That would be the shit! let me know thanks

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nope, the closest I have seen are the ones you can buy here in redeem points for arc, bcp, and not worth mentioning...

Seasoned Veteran
    WPN gives you a debit card that you can withdraw to, if that is what you mean.
    If you PM me about stakes (or randomly bubble chat me, which I consider the same thing), and I haven't done business with you before, or talked with you before, you will NEVER get a stake from me.

just go get a green dot prepaid visa...most all of them take that card

Someone was saying something about bovada or bcp having a card you could get for your withdrawals
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    I heard that also about BCP. i hope its true

Experienced Member
    Yea im not talking about deposit I know green dot visas you can use those to deposit. im saying say you have won like 2000.00 you have in your bovada account or a diff sites account. was wondering if you could apply for a debit card that links to that account. so if you want to buy something in a store you use the card and funds come out of your poker account. I heard Bodog used to have it but doesn't anymore.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    black chip poker, Americas cardroom, true poker.
    all three of those offer something like it just have to apply for a card im not too sure about the just using the card like you are saying but it allows you to cashout onto the card but takes 3 days-5 days to get the cash
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters