Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Poker rooms shutting down?

i read zab's post about the poker rooms slowly shutting down. Does anybody have anymore info on this subject. I live in KY and it has been banned from carbon forever, but am i good at bovada, acr, and betonline? Anyone who has any good info on what's going on plz post.

PokerOwned Master
    I'm trying to figure out if it is time to cashout my bankrolls or if i have time still. Plz give me the scoop.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Really are all the sites really going down!!! I hope not!!

PokerOwned Master
    I would feel completely comfortable putting 10k on any of the networks.

PokerOwned Veteran
    how about carbo? any word?sn .

This issue is ONLY a concern for affiliates, and people residing in the "legal" states, NV, NJ, and DE. Unless your state becomes legal I would feel 100% safe, and even then all sites have shown to allow cashout and account closure safely to transition to a legal site if you do end up being in one of those states.

the sky is NOT falling!
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Master
    i been checking on some other sites like this one...raketherake took down all offers for rooms not based in the u.s. either the websites are getting cracked down on or they know something we don't and something worse is coming. god i hope not.

Sigh, ok look in forum here, under poker news i posted a thread stating affiliate sites read, important, that link will give you the details

this issue ONLY affects the affiliate sites, and people in NJ NV and DE, ALL OTHERS, THE SKY IS NOT FALLING, CALM DOWN lol we are fine
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Just be careful the sky might fall one day and no one will be prepared. I will still play in acr/bcp but am slight more hyper-vigilant about it .

This document I have posted is what all the uproar is about at the affiliate sites. Apparently nearly a dozen different sites have been sent this letter from New Jersey's state Attorney General. Here is the actual document that was scanned and published online: http://www.onlinepokerreport.com/wp-.../05/Letter.pdf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast