Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lol lock poker!

Lol lock poker!

info
    Please wait while we connect you to a support representative.
    info
    Support reps are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. A support rep will be with you shortly.
    info
    You are now chatting with 'kathy'
    kathy
    Hello and welcome to our Live Chat service. How can I help you?
    you
    I made a cashout request last March and was just wondering what is taking so long? I am now playing on Blackchippoker and I got a check from them in less than 10 days.
    kathy
    Please provide us with your email address so we can bring up your account.
    you
    i gave her a spam email
    kathy
    thank you. Generally, check cashouts are processed within 8-10 weeks. But I?m afraid we have been a bit delayed at the moment. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this time frame.
    you
    You guys haven't processed a check cashout within 8-10 weeks in more than 2 year. i would take $100 and call it even steven. will you want to take that deal?
    you
    I might even settle for a mule or livestock.
    kathy
    that is not true
    kathy
    we are honoring all withdrawals and successfully getting on top of the back log
    kathy
    you can withdrawal if you wish,our main focus at present is withdrawals and you will notice changes for the better in the upcoming weeks
    you
    is there a way for you to prove that?
    you
    i'd love to believe you, but i can't find any evidence anywhere that anybody has been paid by lock since last year.
    kathy
    well that is not true
    kathy
    we are doing withdrawals weekly
    you
    Lock has been promising improvements in the coming weeks since 2012 but nothing ever happens.
    kathy
    players are getting their withdrawals, we are working on the backlog and we are working on the processing time frames
    you
    I know you can't give specifics details, but in general how many payouts per week and for how much money are you averaging per cash out?
    kathy
    if you wish to discuss this further email [email protected]
    kathy
    and this will be forwarded to the appropriate person
    you
    That's okay kathy. One person from lock lie to me per day is enough. two person is too much. its been fun talking.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    Atleast they wont let u cashout if u send P2p Transfers.

aint that something I hurd they don't payout now I see this I believe they don't ty for this

Current B2B Champ
    That was hilarious ducku, you should post that on 2+2. You should also contact them every week with the same lines. That was great!

Seasoned Veteran
    That is a pretty amazing conversation. I am really glad that I have never put money on Lock poker.

I liked how when you asked for proof of payouts she changed it on ya. Its like NO your one the one saying its not true but cant prove it?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

The DOJ needs to shut Lock Poker down ASAP!

"BS is always worthless"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Tell them you want one of those Zonkeyz, instead of a mule
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Master
    Lock is such a joke of a site. I am glad I did not get involved with them. I checked them out once but quickly deleted them from computer and would never go back. Hope you get your money soon.

Experienced Member
    never been to lock poker and now I never will

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast