Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Just be careful the sky might fall one day and no one will be prepared. I will still play in acr/bcp but am slight more hyper-vigilant about it .
    Well you want to be technical the atmosphere around OLP is the exact same as a month after BF, so if you were more hyper vigilant, should be thesame as then
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Veteran
    you know what this seems like to me...Like if Colorado tried to come after me for selling someone in there state weed ..lol...on line poker is illegal everywhere as far as the U.S. gov is concerned...How can New Jersey tell someone they are going to fine them for illegal poker ....because they just want them to play on there own illegal sites? ..lol.. makes no sense to me and in my opinion its all a bunch of bull .. New Jersey is hold 7 2 with a flop of K Q A and pushed all in.. biggest bluff in the world! .. lol.. but I can understand why Zab has taken the precaution he has .. he has something to lose so I don't blame him..it sucks, but not his fault!....Serious question here... Did I miss it when the US gov said its ok for states to have online poker if they want it?...New jersey is the one breaking the law here!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wish online poker will not shut down, playing poker is my second income.

musicmannn
    I am concerned about this new document from the NJ Att Gen. I would be devastated if we had another Black Friday. Please keep me informed guys.

PokerOwned Master
    Is there anything new to share with members here ?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by squid300 View Post
    I would feel completely comfortable putting 10k on any of the networks.
    I don't feel safe doing Anything online
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Best you don't cash out anything or try to anywhere if you live in the US... Consider what you've done as practice up till now. You don't want the Feds coming to pick you up at home and prosecuting you for illegal gambling. They're fixin' to do it to quite a few players that have been cashing out and breaking the law. Just sayin'... Is it worth it?

George N. Rover can lick my chipstack - you can beat this in court without expensive legal representation. These sites DO NOT offer gambling services to residents of NJ, NV, and DE therefore affiliate sites are NOT aiding these aforementioned sites in offering gambling services to residents of "legal" states.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I hope these sites arent going down! Im from Ohio I dont think it will be legal here anytime soon!

Survey Master
    i dont think any rooms are shutting dow. just websites slowing down on advertising certain rooms. maybe its for the better idk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast