Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Pre Black-Friday it was Stars, took some time off and decided to try it again this time at Carbon (thinking about adding ACR to it as well)..

PokerOwned Demi-God

Bovada

Bovada has the best tournaments among US poker sites. But, they have no freerolls like ACR and Carbon poker.

Experienced Member
    How about recently? Which poker rooms have the best deals?
    Royal Flush.

I prefer stars and fulltilt , also sometimes i play 888poker. But also i think about to test some other rooms. Who knows , but maybe it will be easier there to win money. Trying to seek for fish everywhere , so maybe it,s a good idea , who knows, because sometimes at stars it,s hard to find fish.

Seasoned Veteran
    I think the best poker room is the PokerStars if you are not from US. But the Full Tilt, Unibet, or iPoker network rooms are good choice also.

i have played 5 rooms, i like 3
    1 - pokerstars
    2 - everest poker
    3 - 888 poker

Experienced Member
    ofc its pokerstars, cuz is really many players, but one thing its not coll..IN PS gambler level is really high, very much regular player...

Experienced Member
    I think doyles room has everything you need to be a succesful poker player in this world

my Fav poker rooms are
    Pokerstars
    PKR
    Full Tilt

Other sites i like are Partypoker, 888, Carbon, America Cardroom, and much more actually, i try and play 1 pokerroom site on every network to have my foot in everything lol

Experienced Member
    Ofcourse there are no one of us , who don,t like the biggest room in the world. I mean Pokerstars ofcours. Well , i know some of us can,t play there, but i,m sure if you will have some time and patience - soon it will be available all over the world. Also i like fulltilt. Looks like they are both have the same owners. Those rooms are good.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast