Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    pokerstars and now carbon.i play too on betonline and heypoker.i play on stars for over 5 years but i dont know why now i like more carbon

Experienced Member
    Does anyone know which Poker Room offers the biggest promotions out there yet?
    Royal Flush.

Dunno about promotions but I went from Merge and WPN to Full Flush full time. Love this site traffic is getting good and really soft competition. High payout fees but no BS here.

I like Poker Stars , Full Tilt , Poker 888 , so as providing normal conditions

Exactly, personaly I prefer Pokerstars by far, I hate fulltilt.

pokerstars

hello

i prefer pokerstars always the best

Seasoned Veteran
    Pokerstars is the best software in my opinion, is where are more players and where the player are better, i think is best softwaree nowadays, only a opinion

Pokerstars was the best for USA for MTTs theyt had life changing winninjgs and FTp was for cash games...now I would say its BCP/ACR and Carbon since ifI wwere to build a roll itd be carbobn since I could p2p my winnings and ruin my roll...Carbon would allow me to keep my fuinds on the site!

lets get it grind till I die baby! Let go! Jets!

I read that Pokerstars was comming back to the USA in January 15' to New Jersey now wtf is going on witht that? Is hat dead niow?> Then I heard like Feb/March but iM STILL NOT READDING ANYTHING.....

Please come back Pokerstars,..If they come back aim moving to Jersey ....

Whats funny is I live 15 mins awya from Toronto so anyway I can seet up like a VPN or a proxy to have appermanenet sconnection towards Toroonto so I can be set ujup like ikim in Vccnanada..I just need a permantely residence whcih is not fgonna happen.....I migjht needf to pick up my frnehc and move to Canada toronmto!! ababy! let go Jets!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast