Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Thread: poker program

Seasoned Veteran

poker program

i play on pokerstars.i saw Profesional online player use a prograsm that monitorizez their activiteis and help them play better and calculate odss. What is the best FREE program that u can combine with pokerstars ti enhance your game.please help i want to become a profesional player.

<StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerSoftware.com

15 hrs
    An update on PokerStars changing its policy on what software is allowed under its terms of service. A final decision is expected within a week: http://pokersoftware.com/…/update-on...ges-for…
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    thanks bro ill try that out myself not bad program and information
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Seasoned Veteran
    thank you verry much for the information.i will post here and tell u what program i am using and how it works. I hope it improves my game and not diminish my instinct.

Parlay Champion
    i use poketracker 4 and also download a program called trashreg. Pokertracker 4 charges so i use the free trial..the trashreg program allow you to reset the trial after ever 30 days. It doesnt delete your hand history just resets the pokertracker trial.
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

Parlay Champion
    Pokertracker 4 also has a HUD for in game stats
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!