Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Bet Online Poker

Lets discuss this site I play there but I think if they would just get a better sever this could be a big US site

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    haven't played there yet, seen them advertised though. How is the play there and how many players are usually online?

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allen799 View Post
    Lets discuss this site I play there but I think if they would just get a better sever this could be a big US site
    Not only do they need a better server, but software is pretty crappy too

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by allen799 View Post
    Lets discuss this site I play there...
    ok ... I know anyone can put up a review and say "its the greatest or worst" ... having said that, what do you think of this review?

BetOnline.com Poker Network review

total crap.....play Bovada if anywhere....and dont deposit to any merge site/skin

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    I dont really like bet online poker and yes ive tried it its not for me or for the average poker player its really for people that love to gamble which i do not!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Master Sergeant
    I played there for a about a month before i found carbon and its alright....not alot of peeps(around 3000) at the high times....the interface is good though and they have a sports book,which is nice...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    betonline is decent but difficult to make it itm u need lots of patience n time coz many ppl play there at all times

the software is very crude but they do have a lot of free rolls but they charge a fee to deposit! I deposited 200.00 and they charged 12.00 for a deposit fee? so you are already losing by just making a deposit with them. and the rewards aren't paid out in cash and you have to email their staff 2 times before you get the rewards. rewards are given in promo bucks. overall opinion of this site is two thumbs down!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by diver444 View Post
    the software is very crude but they do have a lot of free rolls but they charge a fee to deposit! I deposited 200.00 and they charged 12.00 for a deposit fee? so you are already losing by just making a deposit with them. and the rewards aren't paid out in cash and you have to email their staff 2 times before you get the rewards. rewards are given in promo bucks. overall opinion of this site is two thumbs down!!!
    dont know why u would deposit on a site thats been said u cant cash out of easily
    but gl and wow down 12 bucks to start thats rough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast