Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

Poker Host moving to Full Flush Network: Indictment of Failing Merge Network or..

..Blooming of new network?

I have not thought much of Full Flush Poker, as it has not looked any different to me than any of these other sites that have come and go since Black Friday. I have not made an account and had not planned on it. Now, I guess I will watch and see if this is a Network on the Move, or a Merge on the decline, or both.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Lot of skins move o different networks so buyer be aware if you know what I am saying?

whatever happen to infiniti poker? are they balling over there and getting traffic?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Seems like Merge Network is inventing ways to crash these days.I downloaded full flush play half a freeroll didn't really think that much of it just yet although the 10 cent 25 cent hold'em traffic seemed much better than Merge or WPN.

Seasoned Veteran
    I can't believe poker host is moving ...It scares me about Full flushes pay outs now ..oh no! lol
    April 19, National Poker Day

PokerOwned Master
    Truth of the matter is, Pokerhost was always pulling games off of their site because they were scared of an overlay, basically Merge was to big for them. They needed something smaller.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play FullFlush