Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Zecon82

Question Poker hand analysis software

I have been using Holdem Manager 2 for a while to do hand analysis and added Leak Buster.
    Problem is my laptop is quite old and struggles to run the Poker client as well as the HUD of HM2.
    Is there any free software out there that I can download to do Hand Analysis specifically for my Pokerstars hand history that can give me stats on hole cards played etc. and give me some idea on how to improve certain hands played etc?
    I don't REALLY want to pay for this kind of software but I do have a small budget...
    Any advice will be appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by Zecon82 View Post
    I have been using Holdem Manager 2 for a while to do hand analysis and added Leak Buster.
    Problem is my laptop is quite old and struggles to run the Poker client as well as the HUD of HM2.
    Is there any free software out there that I can download to do Hand Analysis specifically for my Pokerstars hand history that can give me stats on hole cards played etc. and give me some idea on how to improve certain hands played etc?
    I don't REALLY want to pay for this kind of software but I do have a small budget...
    Any advice will be appreciated...
    Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I’m looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like hhsmithy.com into PT4 or HM2 will give you an advantage, like on Stars or PartyPoker? Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!