Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    The pokerowned client can dish out some real bad bad bad beats. Over and over and over again

PokerOwned Moderator
    Donks just get lucky. I'm usually low on points because surveys don't work. I'm down at least 1k points, and it just makes me wanna play more to get revenge, lol. One thing I noticed though is that people usually like the 2/5 ring games, and it forces you to play a little loose, especially short handed. Still, the better hands should hold up, and it looks like they rarely do, but most situations are set up for donks to suckout, so I wouldn't play it seriously unless you got a 10k PO points bankroll for the volatility.

Once again, I'd like to offer my tin foil hats for anyone interested. $5 carbon, and GTD to keep all bad beats away. GL all.

Banned
    sendmecookies im very interested what do i gotta do on the po client to recieve $5 carbon from you?

PokerOwned God
    poker client is fun, but i have got owned today by it today from some bad beats

Elite PokerOwned Member
    simply learn to fold, you dont got to all everything.. you by now should know.. best hands often dont win preflop...

Knight-Lieutenant
    of course it is what do u expect no one cares in there play everyhand possible

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeesKnees View Post
    Donks just get lucky. I'm usually low on points because surveys don't work. I'm down at least 1k points, and it just makes me wanna play more to get revenge, lol. One thing I noticed though is that people usually like the 2/5 ring games, and it forces you to play a little loose, especially short handed. Still, the better hands should hold up, and it looks like they rarely do, but most situations are set up for donks to suckout, so I wouldn't play it seriously unless you got a 10k PO points bankroll for the volatility.
    You should check out the "what's working" wall. I've done a few surveys/tasks this week and so far I have just over 1500 points!

PokerOwned Veteran
    real poker players don't complain they just adjust to the situation....idiot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234