Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64028.81

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PO Bovada FreeRoll Anyone?

Do any of you ever play the Poker Owned Bovada $20 Free Roll? I know its a relatively small pot for the ticket price but still it seems like I can never find anyone from PO playing.
    Its a 5 player min to start the tourney so if anyone here would like to play in it post here or pm me so we can organize a game.
    Anyone interested please get in touch with me here on PO, I'm desperate to get this game going since I lost all my $ on Bovada
    If 5 or 10 of us got a game going we would have pretty good odds LOL

Banned
    How can you find nobody from po playing, only po members can play =/ lmao

Never mind. I see about 30 of you guys playing in it right now. For some reason when I was looking at that games tourney lobby about 20 min ago it showed that no one was registered & every time I check it (for weeks now) its the same. So when I see that I think no one is registered/ going to play & I didn't want to Opt-In & it get canceled. My bad people! So even if people are registered for that specific game, it will not show that in the Lobby?
    Too bad it doesn't have late registration or I'd join you guys. Now I know & will be playing in one soon. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by SyKoChiller; 09-28-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    How can you find nobody from po playing, only po members can play =/ lmao
    HAHAHA! You know what I meant! Its kinda stupid that it doesn't show people are registered & also that there is no late reg.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...stem-2521.html

Nobody can register until the pw is released 2-3 min before the tourney starts. It prevents people from pw sharing.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post
    HAHAHA! You know what I meant! Its kinda stupid that it doesn't show people are registered & also that there is no late reg.
    lol i doubt he knew what u meant cause i didnt either, you cant register for password tournaments untill like 3 minutes before the start time, so there will ALWAYS be 0 people registered up untill a minute or 2 before the start.

i personally sometimes play it if i am bored, but i hate bovadas interface and user anon. policy

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Don't ever play on anything but Carbon. Just not a big enough prize pool to jusitify the time, effort, and points.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont have bovadas and i dont really want to download any other sites untill its ok for US players to play.

What would happen if you do Opt-In to say, the Bovada PO FreeRoll & no one else signs up/min players req isn't met?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast