Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Thumbs up Playing ACR/BCP on Tablet??? Is it Possible? Has Windows 8.1 on it....LMK TYTY

Hey question.....

My brother just got a tablet that has Windows 8. So would I be able to download Americas Cardroom on it and/or Black Chip Poker. I don't wanna play any other Poker software on the tablet just WPN (ACR/BCP)...Thanks!

Can I download the software and play poker on the tablet without any issues? LMK please before I decide to purchase my own. Its cheap its like $140. Great deal. Like 10'' Screen. I think it looks great.

I asked the guy if I can download poker at Walmart and he said yea but just making sure. The only reason I'd buy it is if I can play poker on it on WPN (ACR/BCP) If I cant, then I don't want to get the tablet....So please LMK ASAP Thanks!

Its a "nextbook Quad-Core Windows 8.1 Tablet"

So please if anyone here is good with this sh*t and knows please LMK....

PM or Msg me ITT. TYTY

Thanks!
    -OC

My brother jjust got one today and he dont want me using ti for Poker becuase ive downlaoded Poker softaware on each of my brothers old computers which eneded up geting virus and all fucked up and they fully blamed Poker for the reason they got fuked up! LOL

So yea he wont let me use it and try to download poker on it...So I need to know if I can play Poker on it before I decide to purchase my own.....LMK ASAP! TYTY

Again I wanna know if I can download and play ACR and/or BCP on the Tablet without issues since it has Windows 8.1 Is it possible?

Thanks!
    -OC