Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Thread: Play Steps

PokerOwned Pro

Play Steps

Carbon Poker used to have these really awesome Play Steps Sit and Go's where you had to place in two sit and go's and win the third for $1 cash. Unfortunately, a few months ago they did away with them. Does anyone know of a site that still offers this format or something comparable?

Banned
    There is absolutely nothing like that available to US players. If you are somewhere where you can play Full Tilt. They once had a freeroll you could buy into for 40000 play money and win real money. Not sure if they still do.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon had to get rid of those steps tourneys...all of those free dollars they were giving away had them on the verge of bankruptcy lol

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larryvillain View Post
    Carbon Poker used to have these really awesome Play Steps Sit and Go's where you had to place in two sit and go's and win the third for $1 cash. Unfortunately, a few months ago they did away with them. Does anyone know of a site that still offers this format or something comparable?
    Ya I use to win those often just like the hro ones they did away with! Right now the best frs are right here! GL

PokerOwned Veteran
    those were fun but i can imagine that payout adding up lol

Experienced Member
    Pity it is gone seemed very useful.....

PokerOwned Pro
    Yea those were easy to get to the third step and were a nice way to get money...opposed to having to go through the freeroll MTTs. All good things must come to an end :-(

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont really think it costed them that much money for the $1 steps but the $150 they took off all the freerolls where a little bit worse.

PokerOwned Pro
    Such a bummer. I ran my roll up to $35 once from those steps tournaments. If anyone comes across anything kind of like that format on a site, please let me know.