Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

PDC moving to Aced

Hi, I got this last night but didn't see it until just now.Hurry up and do whatever you need to before then. Here is Zabs Aced poker link also http://www.aced.com/_NNdXhLsQMOUGu8t3BXHzdWNd7ZgqdRLk/1

Dear MichMan79

We would firstly like to thank you very much for your time and loyalty at PDC Poker. However, as of Tuesday, December 11th @ 7:00 PM EST PDC Poker will be shutting down and migrating to Aced.com. Your account will be safely and securely transitioned to Aced, which we are excited to inform you will be your new home for poker and online gaming.

This migration should only take up to 5 hours and you will be able to login to your account at that point.

There will not be any change to your username or password, so you will be able to login with the exact same details you were using at PDC Poker.

You will need to download your new Aced Poker Client to get started so ensure you do that with the links provided below:

Hurry up and do whatever you need to before then.
    Last edited by MichMan; 12-11-2012 at 05:24 PM.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Veteran
    Changed over 30 mins early when I was in a $11 tourney. Can't access Aced. Going to be blinded out on the bubble of the tourney. Going to be a squeaky wheel until I get oiled with a replacement $11 ticket.

Wonder how this will work. I have accounts for both PDC and Aced. My loyalty account was with PDC wonder if I can switch to Carbon now. Would rather have my loyalty account on Carbon.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    same here!! loyalty on carbon!

PokerOwned Veteran
    My shit still hasn't been transferred over. I'm enrolled in 8 tournaments and have a decent vip status.

PokerOwned Master
    Does anybody know why PDC shut down and moved to Aced? I thought PDC was more popular than Aced??

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Aced was becoming more popular. Carbon kind of overtook PDC and because they were bascially sister clients, aced decide to have it merged with it. PDC was the first site of merge if im not mistaken so its a little surprising.

Carbon Poker was the first site on merge. This is becoming a trend with Black Chip Poker following suit and going to the America's Cardroom Skin.
    Last edited by NateVest; 12-17-2012 at 03:27 PM.