Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

PartyPoker Problem

Yesterday on the 5pp heads-up Pokerfest tournament after about 2 hours of play,i got disconnected,and when i logged in back,tournament has gone I send them a ticket but no answer.

Is someone here who played that tournament?

well...im trying to figure out if this was a problem with ur internet or a problem with the PartyPoker site, usually when the issue its on the poker site's side they automatically contact the effected users to refund them or whatever has to be done .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Se me hace una de las salas de poker online que pide asociar tarjeta de credito para poder jugar, eso molesta!

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    I love the fact that I still cannot speak spanish. I think I might be in trouble.

Experienced Member
    Nice,after nearly 1 week they answered me with "nothing" ..

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

I understand you were disconnected from a game due to a technical difficulty at our end. Please note, our technical team is currently working on resolving any outstanding issues.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilZelkin View Post
    I love the fact that I still cannot speak spanish. I think I might be in trouble.
    Give a few more years and it will be the "National Language" here in the USA !!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    i agree with zega16.

Experienced Member
    So after a week they refunded me $0.81 after some calculations

Pokerfest #45 - $500 Gtd NLH Heads Up Speed". We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the cancellation of the tournament.

My money after they calculate with number of players = $ 250.00 USD/793 = $ 0.31 USD
    My money after they calculate the number of chips = $ 250.00 USD * (6000/3072000) = $ 0.48 USD
    Total refund = $ 0.81 USD

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandrosLM View Post
    So after a week they refunded me $0.81 after some calculations

Pokerfest #45 - $500 Gtd NLH Heads Up Speed". We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the cancellation of the tournament.

My money after they calculate with number of players = $ 250.00 USD/793 = $ 0.31 USD
    My money after they calculate the number of chips = $ 250.00 USD * (6000/3072000) = $ 0.48 USD
    Total refund = $ 0.81 USD
    why you play on ghost site ? ? ?
    Last edited by eBay Time; 05-08-2013 at 07:47 AM.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned God
    years ago on pdc a similar thing happened on vip touney and within a week we all split who were eligible about 20 bucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast