Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

p2p transfer on carbon poker owned memmbers please help

hi evryone. i was talking to live chat this morning and they said if players asked about adding a new feature is how things get added. i was wondering if the members that have carbon would to a min to live chat and request it and at the end of live chat request in there 2 second survey to see if maybe we could get that added cmon poker owned members theres enouph of us to possibly make this happen ty all and best of luck at the tables

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol why are they gonna add a feature they had.... then took it down

PokerOwned God
    one of the reasons and an important was because if they ever r going to operate in usa p2p transfers will not be allowed

i just talked to them and thats what they told me. so spam my post if your not interested and believe or not a few cam make a diffrence. And basicly this post is for the people who are interested. sometimes with some of are members im embarrassed to say im a member here.thanks for all your great feed back sir

It would be nice if it happened but its kind of like PPA we got on that bandwagon but what have they actually done to get it back legal again for last 3 years. If they had millions of supporters like they say then wouldnt they be able to get it back in US? still nothing though
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

its already in usa legally only a few states but it is grwing. and honestly i dont know if it would work but i can say doing nothing wont work for sure

i.m pretty sure they took it away casue the cashier,,, carbon switched too at that time,,, doens not allow USA player 2 players transfers at all... jazette is the cashier fro carb now..... i think we alll wish they had it stilll tho too.....

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah I wish they would bring it back .
    On another note.. How doe Zab transfer money if you redeem points for poker funds on Carbon through the redeem points page? Is it because he is an affiliate or something?

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i.m pretty sure they took it away casue the cashier,,, carbon switched too at that time,,, doens not allow USA player 2 players transfers at all... jazette is the cashier fro carb now..... i think we alll wish they had it stilll tho too.....
    Yep, I don't think that Carbon can possibly allow p2p transfers because they use the Jazette cashier whose licensing prohibits it. PokerHost uses its own Cashier and is probably the only skin on the Merge Network that allows p2p transfers.

PokerOwned Pro
    I will do it. I mean it may be for nothing but it doesn't hurt to try right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast