Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Open face Chinese Poker with Tony G

Saw this article and thought it was relevant since I've seen several people talk about playing this game...

Last week, Tony G announced on his blog the launch of his biggest project to date. Real money Open Face Chinese Poker through TonyBet!

"Over a decade ago I gave you PokerNews" said G. "It was a bold move at the time, but it was the right thing to do. Now everyone knows it and soon the entire world will be talking about TonyBet's Open Face Chinese Poker."

The TonyBet Poker software will be available in five different languages and will be dedicated ONLY to Open Face Chinese Poker. For anyone that enjoys a twist to OFC rest assured the software will offer more than just the popular OFC Classic. Other variations available for play include Pineapple, Turbo, and 13-card Regular.

What are you waiting for? You can spend the holidays inviting your friends to play, and taking advantage of a game that's sure to become the next big trend in online gaming. Become one of the first poker players to enjoy real money Open Face Chinese Poker by downloading TonyBet Poker through PokerNews today!

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    great more game s to lose money at i ll have to try this .. not

No thanks. I lose enough playing regular games.....