Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is online poker rigged? I sometimes thank so.

Have won some free money in freerolls thinking about making a deposit just want to know what people think is it rigged with instant messangers theyre could be several people at one table working against you does it happen i think so

Knight
    i sometimes think it's rigged too.i mean some many great hands are dealt in same hand just to rake higher.sometimes makes me doubt.

I feel very strongly that the major sites ...Tilt ,PokerStars Bodog are not,,, hell they make enough as it is,,,, look at what they have to lose if there was even a hint of rigged...I play so low stakes,,, it would be a waste of their time,,,lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    friend if you are a player who does not want to make a deposit of money alaplataforma you like ... then playing freerolls .... there are many ways to make money without having to deposit ... lucky

Banned
    let's just hope he doesn't get hurt. The Clippers are an enigma when it comes to any one that they draft. He's young and strong but already has missed a full season and everytime he lands on his ass everyone holds there breath.

PokerOwned Pro
    i hope so .

Better to make your first deposit to be able to transfer money and make a quick withdrawn.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Banned
    I would refer you to THIS THREAD . That being said I will copy and paste my post from there.....

While I understand the frustration, you have to expect these situations from a system that is inherently flawed. As any programmer will tell you a computer cannot in truth generate a random number. A RNG, or Random Number Generator, is just a set of a few mathematical equations that usually use the current server time, down to the millisecond, as a "random variable" in creating a pseudo-random number to decide events in any given computer environment. While this works fine for loot in a RPG game the effects it will have on a card game are inevitably disastrous. The game will stop playing like an actual card game and play like exactly what it is, a computer simulation of a card game.

We also know that a poker site RNG doesn't just shuffle once and deal, it continues to shuffle as the hand plays out. It will generate a new random number for each card as the hand plays out, therefore the Ac will have a different number in the deck on the flop then it did preflop so long as it wasn't dealt yet. Also some people have said that some online poker sites go one step further than a simple RNG to predicting "action cards" to speed up tournament play and to keep play more exciting. I have no idea if this is true or not but it would seem to make sense in some situations - how many times have you seen AA vs two random cards and the AA loses? I would go as far to say this happens MORE OFTEN than not, at least according to my experience.

I am not saying the sites are rigged, I am saying that based on most peoples knowledge of how a poker site works their conclusion almost always would be that it is not fair or at the very least doesn't play like a real card game. I think online poker is immensely fun and I will continue playing but keep in mind that it will not play like a live game, and you should adjust your game accordingly.

PokerOwned Master
    I canīt believe...What the sites win rigging games?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter74 View Post
    I canīt believe...What the sites win rigging games?
    You should read my full post. The sites DO NOT "rig" the game per-say. The whole idea of online poker is inherently flawed. If you want details read my full post above.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast