Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    why everybody thinks thats rigged

This is a great thread i got alot of great information from here ty mrd and apos

Experienced Member
    you are not normal,it's not RIGGED

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Keep it up, while work!

Knight-Captain
    i've seen 2 much strange stuff 2 believe that there's not sumthing fishy. ppl can argue back & forth all day, but if your gut instinct tells u sumthing's not rite, u should probably believe it. the sites make a lot of money off small stakes, and those are the gateways 4 new players. if the newbies lost all the time, they would quit before they got hooked, so why not help them out a little? if u could make a lot more money w/ little chance of gettin caught, most ppl will do it. i luv playin donks live. easy money. if there's 3 or 4 ppl in pot, tho, u are gonna get sucked out on a lot. but not supposed 2 be that way w/ only one other person in pot, like online. it's crazy how many times that one person will hit his hand. odds & percentages stay the same, no matter how many hands u play, so all that play more hands, see more bad beats, really doesn't make sense. i quit depositing money a year ago, cuz each time i'd deposit, i would have the best luck in the world, for a week or so. then i wouldn't be able 2 win a single hand til the money was gone. i prefer now 2 just play freerolls and low stakes. i win enuf 2 keep doing that w/o having 2 deposit, so that's fine 4 me.

Master Sergeant
    of course they cheat but not 24/7 or they would be out of bussiness but 1 or 2 million a day hey.... wtf

Corporal
    especially at stars, its weird how often river decides who win... and its chipleader in 90%

Corporal
    cuz its obvious that it really is

PokerOwned Master
    what the tank looks very good friend to me .. you get poker bonus and also you are more at liberty to take your money ...... and then advise you moneybookers s very good for instant deposits

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123