Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66382.81

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    thank you Apostasy that was a well informed answer i appreciate it very much

Banned
    Saying online poker is rigged is hysterical

PokerOwned Veteran
    It is not rigged. Its just the fact that you play so many hands online of course you gonna see lots of messed up scenarios

Corporal
    sometimes it happen but you will actually notice it easily because they will usually create a play around the table just to grind

Corporal
    online poker isn't neccessarily "rigged"...but the Random Number Generator definitely isnt Random at times.

Corporal
    i think so 2. but on micro limits its doest matter))) but on highy stakes its always strange...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    soo you are all gonna say live tourney is rigged after some time -- every card has equal chance of oming to the board ,, just play it wisely

PokerOwned Master
    If you have played a lot of live poker, you will be able to remember a ton of equally bad beats, monsters going against crap and losing, and miracle rivers. Apostasy put it very well in a math scenario, and for a human scenario, think about how often you go to a game knowing that JOE SMITH is an idiot.....you will tend to play looser against him, you'll not believe his bets as much. That thought process, or him being a donk and just not knowing he only has a 5% chance on the river, leads to seeing horrible hand play.....just like online.
    I've also regularly played against a local player who literally has so much money they don't care about losing it. That means she will call down any chance of KOing a player, bet stupidly as a system and makes for a very tough read on the 1 hand in 10 that she plays well. Those players are out there by the thousands online!!!! You're playing a $5 tourney and trying to respect the game and a chance to win decent cash, but in their mind they just literally spent one penny to have fun. No game respect, no play respect and no cares if they lose. As Apostasy said, you gotta adjust your game and try to look for those players to win in a big MTT. So I guess I don't think online is rigged, it's just as screwed as live poker and much easier to get to and play a thousand hands......sooner or later...you'll see everything.

Ah, but you can't get away with that kind of play in good ol' 5 card draw, can you? LOL ... I think, in my humble opinion, that this kind of play that everyone is frustrated with is a product of Holdem. This has been my hardest transition. Back in my day .. LOL .. with 5 card draw, you either HAVE IT, or you do not HAVE IT and / or you are able to bluff that you do but in that case the other players choose to believe or not believe based on what they know about your play and your bet structure. Much better overall PLAY seen in draw poker with bet strategies and the respect that the game deserves. Not saying there are not good Holdem players, for there certainly are many, but they have to go up against bad play so often and what I refer to as "idgit" luck is really difficult to get around. I am usually amazed on a daily basis when I see what "All Ins" are actually called with. 3 / 8 unsuited against KK or AK ? Ah well, I need to try and have fun regardless because I LOVE the game.

Experienced Member
    i think thats only a luck and knowlege,nothing is rigged

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast