Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

online blackjack rigged 100%

ITS FUKCING BULSHIT ONLINE BALACKJACK ON CARBON....i start of making small bets like $2 and ill win but the first hand I raise my bets to $5 is when the ealer gets blackjack...so it puts you on tilt...then i keep betting $5 and I lose 15 straight hands...no fucking bs....try it I guarentee it happens to you....the first hand you raise your bets the deaer 100% gets blackajck

Did you really think otherwise of online BJ? Hell live BJ has a huge advantage but online theres just no chance. Yeah someone might get lucky once in a great moon and if u ever do take them winnings and NEVER return. It uses the rng also so go figure!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

they use it as a way to get some funds back that people withdraw....its a fucking scam i hope they die, i hate it ive lost thosands from online bj....they try to get you on tilt so bet mroe and go broke..i just sent them a hate email so happy

PokerOwned God
    yes its rigged, it will allow you to win here and there, but when you increase that bet significantly, lookout for those 5 or 6 card 21 the dealer will make..trust me on that..i dont play no more at all

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wah wah wah If you thought you were gonna win your a fool should have stayed a low stakes they pay more in the long run

i guess im a fool, appriciate the comment....no biggie eneded up winning all of it plus some in a HU cash table

Im officially retiring from online blackjack, its 100% bs...the biggest scam on online gambling....no way ever to find out how legit it is, and they must win like hundred of thousands of dollars off that online blackjack....they gotta pu an end to it...ive never met anyone that has thought it was legit.....everyone ends up losing

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    they use it as a way to get some funds back that people withdraw....its a fucking scam i hope they die, i hate it ive lost thosands from online bj....they try to get you on tilt so bet mroe and go broke..i just sent them a hate email so happy
    Any chance for a copy/paste in this thread?

PokerOwned God
    i have done well in joker poker at the site

Yes, i'd love to see a copy. lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast