Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winachip View Post
    thank god theres a classic view! i havent even seen that option yet.. i dont like the new look either.. and it makes my pewter run slower too.. k.. who gona b the brave 1 an forward this thread to merge? LOL .. can u say .. DOOM SWITCH? LOLOLOL j/k
    Im with you

This is the worst upgrade I have ever seen. Looks like they just switched to the software that Bodog used 10 years ago. Awful, just awful!!!!!! Just proves again,how out of touch Merge is with the players.

im still waiting to see if merge will give me a refund for the funds i lost during the debacle of an opening day for the 6.0 software....horrible lagg and kicking me off software during gameplay it was insane....still havent heard a response from my email....there giving me the run around probaby those bastards!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    plays in pokerstrs the lobby is beautifull ...ops sorry not plsyerd x ee.uu jojo change the president lol

Quote Originally Posted by shark View Post
    plays in pokerstrs the lobby is beautifull ...ops sorry not plsyerd x ee.uu jojo change the president lol
    for this post you will serve a penalty of 6 months with no sex

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    This is the worst upgrade I have ever seen. Looks like they just switched to the software that Bodog used 10 years ago. Awful, just awful!!!!!! Just proves again,how out of touch Merge is with the players.
    95% of every REG absolutely loves the new software..... get some information before you bitch about it.

The software is absolutely great... So much smoother.. so easier to register for more than one table... easier to stack/tile tables

yes there are bugs and things that need to be fixed and could have handled the release a lot better but the mass overhaul this is and the benefits for players is just huge and a great step.

yea totaly agree this is a huge upgrade for merge and will deff bring more people to the tables which is a plus....its great for multi tabling and its much easier to use....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    yea totaly agree this is a huge upgrade for merge and will deff bring more people to the tables which is a plus....its great for multi tabling and its much easier to use....
    exactly 95%+ of every reg ive spoken with absolutely loves it....

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I definitely think it is better. It took a few days to get the kinks out

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234