Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    New look isnt bad at all but ikm not liking polaying ring games and not knowing how much rake im earning while sitting there..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

omg it looks just like the Full Tilt lobby that I switched back to the classic view from, lol.

thank god theres a classic view! i havent even seen that option yet.. i dont like the new look either.. and it makes my pewter run slower too.. k.. who gona b the brave 1 an forward this thread to merge? LOL .. can u say .. DOOM SWITCH? LOLOLOL j/k

Quote Originally Posted by winachip View Post
    thank god theres a classic view! i havent even seen that option yet.. i dont like the new look either.. and it makes my pewter run slower too.. k.. who gona b the brave 1 an forward this thread to merge? LOL .. can u say .. DOOM SWITCH? LOLOLOL j/k
    lol I am not sure if merge has it, but it is the first thing I changed when Full Tilt did it.

There's a way to change it back? Cool...will have to find it. lol

PokerOwned God
    Plase put info in this thread if you know how change it back to classic view ty

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This new look is fine...

How can you not like the lobby view? Its the exact same as FTP and ALOT EASIER for ANY Reg to Register for many MTT's/SNGs.

The table view is alot cleaner and your able to tile tables easier and runs smoothly.

Tourny lobbys are great.. Now shows total chips in play ect

One downfall is they still havent fixed r/a option to double rebuy but there working on that.

Chat box could be a little bigger.. But Im here to play poker not talk to people about "life"

PokerOwned Master
    I do'tt think it makes much difference whether I like the lobby or tables a lot. I just hope thy upgraded their RNG!!!!

Seasoned Veteren
    cant seem to get it to work properly. got the navigating down but tables lock up frequent and now got 2 tables but wont load completely argggg

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    It's better than Lock and Cake what happened to the choice of custom table backgrounds we could upload from the computer.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast