Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

PokerOwned Veteran

Poker Freerolls + Non Deposit

visit my facebook group: Poker Freerolls + Non Deposit
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

u find here self testet sides, that really offer u a non deposit at a pokerroom of your choise.
    u find here a schedule of daily updated Freerolls at most Pokerskins. password protected Freerolls too, but only a Collection of Freerolls that are Puplic for example Facebook Freerolls. (if Tourny is publc, pw can be found of Poker Homepage that offer it, i collect them only.) dont ask for pokerowned or Bankrollmob Privat Tourneys, they are restricted and non public.

Oh look...it's some Spam! Spam Spam Spam Spam...

Seasoned Veteran
    Seriously! I hate spam. It's not useful at all and does nothing for the community.

PokerOwned Veteran
    spam...? a side that shows where to get non deposit pokermoney? and freerolls u have the change to build a bankroll ? are u stupid paisleysky,haincollege ? dont use it than! not helpfull. i get many likes, and its a great help to beginners or people without bankroll !
    hate the haters

not spam, just checked it out on Facebook. Joebptrop78 is from Germany and that is why his english is slightly broken. His facebook page is real though. Joebptrop, when you say side, what you mean is site.

PokerOwned Master
    Nice of you to post this. Thanks!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    arent we so quick to judge what is spam! Whos to say your posts are spam!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    welli hope some one get god thing will get from dis site

PokerOwned Veteran
    ..youre right omgmyciper
    i live in Germany and iam Croatian Citizien. So my favourite language is German/Hrvatski. And my school English (4years) is very bad. Hope its understandable?!?
    I try to say in my Post: i play Poker for long, and was very interested by an artikel of Chris Fergusan. He show, its possible to make Money on Fulltillt without deposit (and he was successfull, and make it another Time)..think he reached 10k in one year.

So i started to check for Freerolls and Non Deposits. Its many work and i pick up best and post it since a few days on my own Facebook Side..And be sure, most visitors take only the passwords, and dont unse Links for working non deposits or for Forums like this here.. But its my Fun and if someone build an Bankroll like Chris Fergusion i would be happy with him....so i was headshaking, was i read from people its spam, without to visit site..
    Last edited by joebottrop78; 09-23-2012 at 08:38 PM.