Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Question Now that the Carbon Rakeback is coming back, Should I join it? Should You?

So Right now I'm a part of the Wind VIP tier, I get 7.5% rakeback everyday and I get to be in that Monthly VIP freeroll.

Should I keep my VIP program or switch to rakeback?

Please give real answers, it is kind of big deal to me.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Switch... Vip freeroll will dramatically drop in value... there is no way they keep it 10k since anyone that is not ether vip status should automatically swtich its more ev and value.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    SO i went ahead and sent an e-mail to that address you gave on the other thread. I'll be switching to rakeback
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Banned
    yes go too rakeback ill take the cash

PokerOwned God
    For low level players the 35% flat rakeback is the better deal.

PokerOwned Master
    hey guys. I am also in the VIP program and sounds like I need to switch to the rakeback program. It was mentioned above that there's an e'mail to send to? Can anyone provide that here please??

Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    hey guys. I am also in the VIP program and sounds like I need to switch to the rakeback program. It was mentioned above that there's an e'mail to send to? Can anyone provide that here please??
    [email protected]

Players who wish to move across to rakeback instead of the VIP program can do so by emailing us at [email protected] with the following format:

Subject: VIP to Rakeback

Body:

Real Name --
    CarbonPoker Player ID --

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Awesome, going to look into this. Rakeback is the way to go, had it at GR88 before they left the Merge network.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If your not constant Fire or Ether VIP level each month just switch it to rakeback. Your only going to be able to get this on one skin so put it on the skin that your the lowest level. Im constant Fire/Ether on Aced so I just use my VIP levels there and moving to rakeback on Carbon to get the flat 35% when I play cash and sngs.

HUH something to look into i dont play cash and only small buyin mtt ? which is better prob the vip